Tuesday, June 3, 2008

ENUFF Z'NUFF Lead Singer Donnie Vie Issues The Following Update

Hey brothers and sisters, halle fucking loooooyah, I'm back in my MySpace page for the first time in two months or more. I was locked out by a matter pertaining to the split with my old lady. I am a single motherfucking rockstar right now...I can't believe it. I'll be getting to all my backed up shit in the next few days, as I am in Vegas mixing the new enuff Z'nuff record.

It is by far the strongest record to date. It didn't start out that way, but in the last few months I had an emotional breakthrough and feel alive and strong for the first time in I don't know how long, and I wrote and sang some increddible shit. Plus I'm clean of drugs, which I'm sure doesn't hurt. Anyway, you can download two new records of killer shit I just did at DonnieVie.com. Make sure you check it out!

PS: Enuff Z'nuff is playing starting this month.

Discuss this topic and more at OLD SCHOOL METAL - GLAM - HAIR METAL - HARD ROCK

No comments: