Friday, May 30, 2008

Jon Bon Jovi Gets Rejected

Rocker Jon Bon Jovi was shocked when his script ideas were rejected by bosses at U.S. comedy show Saturday Night Live - because he was convinced he was a gifted comedic writer.

The 46-year-old star, who hosted the show last year, was anxious to put his comedic timing to the test, making fun of himself and Bon Jovi bandmate Richie Sambora in a series of skits drafted by the musician.

But when he presented his concept for the show, the cast was less than impressed.

He says, "I did bring ideas with me. I went up loaded (with ideas)... None of my ideas made it. I thought I was a comedy writer. I tried to get Richie (Sambora) in a skit - we'd be the Blues Brothers, do the dance really bad, get heckled by the audience - we're used to that."

Discuss this topic and more at OLD SCHOOL METAL - GLAM - HAIR METAL - HARD ROCK

No comments: