Monday, May 19, 2008

Vixen Members Back Together?

Vixen drummer Roxy Petrucci has issued the following statement regarding the reuniting of Vixen at Roxy Petrucci Myspace

Vixen fans...

Your requests haven't gone unnoticed. I recently contacted all 3 original Vixen members to Rev It Up once again for some reunion shows. We were so very close to making it happen but I guess it's just not meant to be.

However, Janet Gardner, Share Pedersen and I have decided to record some new material together. That's right, Janet Gardner is back!... and you'll be hearing more from her in the near future. Her voice and presence was sorely missed and I know her fans will be stoked!!

We've come along way as artists and I'm looking forward to working with them once again!

Courtesy of Roxy Petrucci Myspace

Discuss this story and more at OLD SCHOOL METAL - GLAM - HAIR METAL - HARD ROCK

No comments: